I scrapped a layout of my day on 11-11-11
... I'm 43 years old
.... I’m the mother of 3 teenagers
...I''ve been married for 7,401 days
...I woke up to the alarm instead of before it
...I stayed in my pj's until 11
...I posted a special 11-11-11 challenge in our forum
...it was a hat day
...I loaded the dishwasher and picked up the kitchen
...I quality checked some kits for the store
...I went on a lunch date with my husband
...I cut out some vinyl lettering for our ward Super Saturday
...I wore my Levi jacket because it was chilly
...I made plans for Thanksgiving dinner at our house
...I had a little bit of a cough
... I received some prized military
photos of my grandfather
from my aunt
...I helped my sister in law with
a craft project
...I talked to my sister on the phone
...I made halibut for dinner - it was yummy!
...I let my boys hang out with their friends





No comments:
Post a Comment