We decorated our tree for Family Night tonight. I again couldn't talk my boys into setting up their tree downstairs. It's kind of a bummer they are getting old and grinchy. I love Christmas and it makes me sad that it is like pulling teeth to get them to help decorate. I mean it took all of 15 minutes to set it up and decorate it since it is prelit and only has 4 sections. Can they not just be happy for 15 minutes to humor their mother? There will come a day that they will be sad they are not here for the tree decorating and it's coming soon. Next year Travis will be gone on his mission and so this is probably the last year he will be here to decorate the tree with the family, so I guess that is why I was sad they weren't excited to help. They are excited to do gingerbread houses next week though, so at least they like some of our traditions.
7 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment