Since it is November, and everyone is posting the things they are thankful for on Facebook this month, I decided to just do a layout with all the many things I am thankful for all in one place. We are so blessed and I really am truly grateful for all that my Father in Heaven has blessed us with.
* my family * a husband who loves me * 3 wonderful sons * Travis’ patience * Travis playing the guitar while I make dinner * Tyrel’s hugs * Tyrel’s willingness to work really hard * Trevin’s laugh * listening to Trevin hum or sing when he thinks no one is listening * my heritage * my religion * the fact that I live in a country where I have freedom * my testimony * the knowledge I have that my Savior died for me * the Atonement * Autumn * Spring * my computer * my church calling * the wonderful city I live in * my friends * my neighbors * the fact that I get to work with my sister and that our relationship has grown through this business that we are in together * email * facebook * nature * that my mom taught me how to cook * my love of cooking * the home we live in * that we are all healthy * when by boys make good choices * my scriptures and that I can read them * the testimonies of others * that my dad has taught me to be self sufficient and patient * our Scraps N Pieces store * scrapbooking * my education * the teachers I had at school and at church * all of those many people that have been good examples to me in my life * homemade bread * chocolate * that my husband takes me on a date every Friday * that my boys occasionally take me out on a date * 4 wheeling in the mud * my Durango * missionaries, especially those who taught my dad the gospel * family reunions * Christmas * Thanksgiving * books * the ability to read * Amazon.com * Google.com * that I know how to can/preserve food * a garden * houseplants * the smell of freshly mown grass * the smell right after it rains * peanut butter m&ms * hot chocolate chip cookies and milk * hazelnut cocoa on a cold day * oreos and milk * a roof over my head * the ability to earn income * a savings account * knowing how to budget * the trials I’ve had because they make me stronger * email * *the opportunity I have to teach others how to digital scrapbook * genealogy * indexing * Primary songs * music * temples close to my home * Bishop Christofferson * the sense of humor that my husband has * Travis’ sense of humor, he makes me laugh * that my boys are cautious drivers * my awesome neighbor that takes our family picture for us every year * The Pioneer Woman * technology * Christmas music * a hat when I’m having a bad hair day * hair color so I don’t have to have gray hair * my other awesome neighbor that comes to our house to give everyone hair cuts once a month * cuddling up with Tyrel to watch a good movie * backrubs from my grandma and from my little brother Greg * country dancing with my husband * the Priesthood in my home * a living Prophet * fleece blankets * that I was able to know all 4 of my grandparents * CS5 * parents who raised me well * in-laws who I love for being an example and right now for serving a mission * external hard drives * all of my awesome sisters in law, brothers in law, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, and cousins * my camera * my zoom lens * yet another awesome neighbor who taught me how to shoot in manual * a furnace in the winter and an air conditioner in the summer * my scrapbooking “virtual” friends that I have met and also those who I have not yet met * food in general, but mostly cheese * Nyquil when I have a cold even though the taste of is is nasty * sleeping in * Saturday morning big breakfasts * making gingerbread houses * traditions * that I spell well * that I have a sister that can draw well * organization * that everyone has different talents and we are all unique * the knowledge that my Heavenly Father loves me and is aware of my needs*





No comments:
Post a Comment