Friday, August 29, 2008

Images of Me

I saw this on my sister in law's sisters blog and thought it was kind of a fun idea. You Google images for the answers to the questions. Join in if you want! I changed a couple of the questions because I couldn't think of answers to a couple of them that she had.

My Age - I thought this would make it a little harder for you to guess how very old I am and no, you don't need to add them together.
A place I would like to visit - I've always wanted to go tour the national historic sites
Favorite object - can you tell I have been camping neglected this summer, I really want to go for a ride
Favorite food - I'm a sucker for Mexican food
Favorite color
Town I was born in
Where I live now - although this picture is the wrong season
My first name - I have actually eaten here twice on both of our trips to San Francisco
My maiden name
My last name
My first job
My Grandmother's names
My college degree
Where I went to college - although it was SUSC when I went there
What I'm doing right now

1 comment:

Lisa Miller said...

Now that's creative. I like it.