We got to go up on Sunday and be with my brother Brett and his wife Andrea for their new little baby blessing. Jaron was so cute! He is very bright eyed. I got to hold him for a long time and avoid helping set up for the dinner. He and I were just chillin. Jaron's great grandmother made his blessing clothes and he looked so cute in them. The food was great also! Can you believe I actually remembered to bring my camera? This is the fourth baby blessing for us this year (3 in Sean's family and one for my family) and the first time I remembered my camera. Sorry to all of you Nielsen's that didn't get your baby blogged. Maybe I can catch them for their first birthday. All of the new nephews and niece are so cute.
7 years ago




1 comment:
The benefits of having a baby to hold are sometimes nice as long as there are other people to do what needs to be done. I usually just have to do whatever while holding the baby (Guys have it easy, they "claim" they can't multitask.) He looks like a good mix of both of his parents. I bet they love having him. He is a cutie!
Post a Comment