Here are my cute boys on their first day of school. Don't they look nice with their hair cut?
Travis is in 9th grade in the Jr. High. He is taking Earth Systems, PE, Seminary, English, Algebra, World Civilizations, Geography, Weight Training and Guitar this year. It is his last year in Jr. High and then he will get to go to the new Salem Hills High School next year.
Tyrel is in 8th grade at the Jr. High. He is taking English, Algebra, Health, Science, US History, Body Conditioning, PE, Creative Writing, and 3-D Design this year.
Trevin is in 4th grade at the Elementary. He has two teachers this year, Mrs Turner (who I went to high school with) for the first half of the day for English, reading, spelling, history. Then after lunch he goes to Mrs. McKee's room and has Science, Math, PE. He will also have piano lab this year.
They were all excited to go and get to see all of their friends that they haven't seen over the summer. I'm glad they are excited and hope it lasts.
7 years ago




2 comments:
What handsome boys. I love that page! We sure had a good time with Trav down here. Hopefully he'll want to visit again.
Love,
Heidi
Hello from San Diego.I love your blog! You make everything seem so simple. What cute pictures of the boys. They are growing up so fast.
Love
Kristi
Post a Comment