Sunday, September 14, 2008

Over the Hill?

I wanted to wish my wonderful husband a wonderful birthday today. I'll post layouts and details of his party later this week when I get them all edited, but today, I'm giving you the list of 40 things you may or may not know about Sean for his 40th birthday.
1 - Is a wonderful husband to his wife and father to his boys
2 - Knows how to play the guitar, trumpet, french horn, melophone, a little piano and the kazoo
3 - Loves the Pittsburgh Steelers and BYU football
4 - Served a mission to Michigan
5 - Likes to go camping, fishing and hunting
6 - Is a level 70 on WOW (World of Warcraft)
7 - Likes to ride his 4-wheeler, jeep, and go for Sunday drives in the golf cart
8 - Doesn't really enjoy reading unless it is the Rush Limbagh website, Ford Enthusiasts Website, or KSL.com
9 - Rush Limbagh is his favorite speaker
10 - Has 2 cute dimples on his face
11 - Earned his Eagle Scout award
12 - Used to have his own Landscaping business
13 - At one time owned 3 Jags
14 - Spent a few years as a cabinet builder and installer
15 - Enjoys playing golf
16 - Favorite question to ask his boys is "How'd you get so stinkin' cute?" And the response is supposed to be "I got my good looks from my dad."
17 - Doesn't really like Italian food - he thinks it all tastes the same
18 - Mt. Dew is his favorite drink - he wanted to have Mt. Dew fountain drinks at his wedding reception
19 - Is the oldest of 9 children
20 - Likes mission style furniture
21 - Loves chocolate - especially ice cream, and peanut m&ms
22 - His favorite season is Fall - he likes 70 degree temperatures
23 - Honors his priesthood
24 - Loves his Harley Davidson edition truck
25 - Likes to mow the lawn
26 - Thinks his wife looks good driving his truck
27 - Favorite room in his house is the covered deck
28 - Doesn't like to play board games but will occasionally play cards
29 - Hates reality TV shows unless it is sports or hunting shows or the Discovery Channel
30 - Dream job would be to build and sell computers for people but there is no money in that
31 - Went bungee jumping once
32 - Likes vegetables - even brussel sprouts, artichokes, and asparagus
33 - Is a good story teller
34 - Doesn't like to travel but does like to drive - at one time he wanted to be a long haul trucker like his grandpa
35 - Has only changed about 1/2 dozen diapers in his life
36 - Has always had the dream of retiring at age 50
37 - Likes sunflower seeds, beef jerky, pistacios, pine nuts, and black licorice
38 - Likes fireworks (watching them and setting them off)
39 - Likes pumpkin pie for his birthday instead of cake
40 - Hates watching a movie more than once

So how many of those things did you know about Sean?

3 comments:

Todd and Haylee said...

I don't really think that any of them shocked me. That was a fun post. Happy Birthday Sean!

THE EBERSOHLS said...

Happy belated Birthday! I hope you had a fun day. What a fun post! I enjoyed learning more about my cousin!! Hope everyone is well. Love you.

Lisa Miller said...

I didn't know all of that about Sean. I love these get to know you posts. That's a lot of instruments.