Friday, September 5, 2008

Where is my cereal?!?

Aren't kids supposed to like all of that sugar coated stuff that isn't good for them? I remember as a kid that I really wanted to have Lucky Charms or Trix or Fruit Loops and we rarely got them. We were stuck with Cheerios, Shredded Wheat, or Grape Nuts. Well, being the bad mother that I am, I buy all of those sugar coated cereals for my kids even though I know they aren't good for them. Most of them rarely eat cereal, so I guess that makes it okay? Yes? No. Anyway, now that I am an adult, my favorite cereal is Cheerios Berry Burst that my sister in law got me hooked on. My hubby happens to like Grape Nuts.
But, it seems that every time I go to have a bowl of cereal, which I admit is rarely because I like yogurt or fruit for breakfast during the week, it seems that my box is empty. I have recently found my hubby complaining of the same thing. It appears that our middle child is not normal and he happens to like our healthy cereal instead of all those others that I buy for the kids to eat. Oh well, he also likes salad and fruits & veggies although he does eat his share of junk food.

No comments: