Well, we are to the last of the birthday's for a while. There has been a rush of them lately. I wanted to take a minute and tell my little sister happy birthday! She is the best little sister and I feel like we are getting closer as we get older. We had our moments as teenagers.........
Luckily we had Dad to sit us down and talk things out and help us realize that we really did love each other. I know I used old pictures on my layouts for my brothers, but this is my new favorite picture with my sister that was just taken last Thanksgiving (thanks Andrea for suggesting we take this shot!) Hope you had a great day Heidi! I was thinking of you.
I'm teaching an online Photoshop scrapbooking class and the word art on this page was done by one of my students. She did a great job!





No comments:
Post a Comment