Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Husband, the dork

I know I've mentioned this before, but it seems like Sean is the hardest one of my boys to get to cooperate for family pictures. We did a photo shoot with my family at Thanksgiving in Leamington, and we only ended up with one good picture of the two of us together and he had on that bright yellow Steelers jacket, so B&W photo's work right?!

I just wanted to wish my sweetheart a Happy Valentine's day even though he is a dork and even though he got me a frying pan for Valentine's Day! I love you Sean!

1 comment:

Kelly Stanworth said...

A frying pan...better than an IOU I guess.
Seems like Jeff is always wearing something crazy in our pictures, too. I have several with him in hunting attire and, my favorite, a lovely moose shirt that I think he's had since high school.