My Aunt Terri had a fun challenge posted on her blog. Here is the challenge and you can all join in on it also.
Go to your My Pictures Folder, find the 6th folder in that folder, and so on going to the 6th one until you get to the actual photos, find the 6th photo and post it on your blog with an explanation.
So here is the result of my search. This is from a photo shoot I did for Todd and Haylee in 2005 in Spanish Fork. I think Corbin is looking at Uncle Sean instead of me. Aren't you the lucky ones that get posted on my blog! I'm jealous that Haylee always looks so dang good in every photo I take of her. She is just photogenic like Tyrel is. I only ever have to take 1 picture of him. They always all look good. I have been called upon at various times to do family photo shoots. It is fun and I like doing it although I'm not the greatest at getting little children to pay attention and smile. I have ended up with numerous children in tears even though I bring treats.
7 years ago




2 comments:
Your nice, I definately have some crazy photos of myself if you would like to see them.:) Thanks for always being so willing to take our family pictures! They always turn out great!
Ha thats awesome lori, i would do this but... i don't have any good pictures... and i'd be too afraid to just pick one out of the air.
Post a Comment