I am sharing my New Beginnings invitation. It looks kind of blurry on here, but I thought it turned out quite cute. I am really short on time because I am so busy with work, so I thought instead of making 45 individual invitations. I'd do one digitally and let Wal-Mart make 45 of them. So, here they are. The picture on the left is from the new insert for the new value that has been added. I listed all the values with the new value at the bottom in bolder print because the new value "Virtue" is our theme for New Beginnings this year. I know we are kind of late for New Beginnings, but we just had a new presidency put in, so we are kind of behind schedule.
7 years ago




2 comments:
Love it! You are so talented. What would we do without you?
I love this invitation. IT looks really nice and I love the idea. You are very talented and creative.
Post a Comment