Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another Ordinary Day

I've heard that those are the best and most missed once the kids all leave.

Sean went to work.  I worked on some template packs to put in the store and entered myself in a Design Competition.  The boys folded socks, watered the garden and watched a movie together.  They also played Crash Team Racing - a family favorite Play Station game that was lost but found again when we cleaned the theater room.  It was fun to listen to them giggling together while they played.  They even talked their old mom into playing with them for a little bit.  This is the only game I will play other than Guitar Hero, which I'm actually pretty good at.

We had breakfast for dinner (omelets) that were awesome, especially because the boys helped me make them.  I had someone to crack eggs, grate cheese, and make toast and juice so I could just cook them all.

Then I watched So You Think You Can Dance and worked on my Design competition entry.  It is called Designer Survivor and the first challenge gets us on the ship and to the island.  There are over 70 participants signed up.  I'm a little concerned because it isn't judged, it is based on votes from other competitors and the general public and then those who don't get immunity get voted off by the other competitors.  I heard that a lot of talented designers got voted off early last year because of some alliances that were formed.  So, I might be illiciting votes from all my blog readers.  The first challenge was a template.  I'll post mine so you can get it if you want it when I get the go ahead!

No comments: