Saturday, July 10, 2010

Quick Trip

Well, so much for a relaxing weekend.  It kind of seems like a waste to pack everything up for just one night, but we have a wedding reception to go to tonight and Sean didn't get a substitute for his Sunday School class, so that is all we get.

It has been fun though for the most part.  I froze last night!  Couldn't get my legs warm and so I didn't sleep very well.  Everyone else said they were okay.  There was a huge lightning and thunderstorm, so it was good the boys had decided against their hammocks or they would have been soaked.

We had breakfast this morning.  I sat around and chatted.  All the rest of my family took naps at various times.  After lunch Sean went on a 4 wheeler ride.  He took Lauren with him.  Ken took Alli, Adam took Kristi.  They said they had fun.  Alli was so cute when they got back showing us how she could drive the 4 wheeler.  She has a lead thumb though, I though she was going to throw Uncle Sean off the back.  They found a gravel pit that they said was really fun to play in.

After they got back, we got everything packed up and headed home.  We barely made it back, showered and to the wedding reception on time.  I thought it went until 9 but when we got home I looked at the invitation and it only went to 8:00.  We did make it though.  Kimberly looked gorgeous and we are glad we made it back in time.  We went and grabbed something to eat after with Sean's parents and Sharlynn.  Our boys had stayed home to go to a party at the park.

No comments: