Each and every Tuesday and Thursday, my boys think I will forget the Summer cleaning schedule, but so far, no such luck. Trevin picked the room today and he picked to clean the upstairs bathrooms. We split between the two of them and got them both whipped into shape. It is so nice to open the medicine cabinet doors or the drawers and see how clean and organized they are. I love it. Sean even noticed a difference.
Travis went to work with Sean today. He is still looking for a job. He has a couple of prospects now, so hopefully at least one of them will pan out. Tyrel is going with Sean tomorrow.
I haven't done a grateful post for a while now. I am grateful today that we are almost done deep cleaning the house. We should be able to finish before school starts. It feels so good to know that the house is clean, even if the boys don't agree with me.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment