Monday, July 5, 2010

My Dryer is Busted

.....and that is not a good thing.  I got all but one load of clothes done on Saturday before it happened.  I thought maybe it was just tired so gave it a rest over the weekend.  I tried again today and it still isn't working.  It runs, it just doesn't blow any hot air.  Sean thinks it is the ignitor.  We had brother Sheets come over and look at it and he agrees.  It will be about $120 for the part.  Bummer!

Sean didn't have any work lined up for today.  The boys went swimming at the pool in Payson and I spent the day paying bills and then scrapping pictures from the last few days.  So, go back and look through the past couple weeks of blog posts because they all have fun pictures now.

Tyrel gave us our family night lesson tonight and had us role playing missionary scenarios.  Sean and I were the investigators and the boys were the missionaries.  They have a bit of work ahead of them.  Silly kids!  They need to work on their presentation and their tact!  At least it gave them an idea of what they need to work on.

No comments: