I guess I should have been more thankful for that ordinary day on Wednesday. On Thursday morning, I ended up getting a virus on my computer. The same one I had last Februaryish. It totally took out my Internet Explorer and my Outlooks. So Not FUN!!!!
I spent the day backing up all of my files on Thursday. On Friday Sean installed a new hard drive, and he also got me an early anniversary gift of a new external hard drive. So, we got all the programs reloaded and then I spent today getting everything transferred back. At least I have two 1 TB hard drives now, so I should be able to back everything up on the extra one on a regular schedule now so that I don't have to spend a whole day doing it.
The boys finished the theater room themselves on Thursday. Thanks boys!!! They did an awesome job and it looks all spic and span now.
My neighborhood friends have decided to do a salad swap. We each have 2 salad toppings that we chop up each week and then we get together an exchange our toppings so that we all have salad fixings for the week. Here is my salad (I added the chicken leftover from the pizza I made the boys) It was so yummy. Hopefully we can all stay excited about it so we can eat healthier. YAY!
7 years ago




1 comment:
I think I got the same virus! I can't get on the internet on my home computer. I can only use my laptop. I hate it when people are so mean!!!
Post a Comment