Monday, October 13, 2008

Designer in Training

I applied and made a Designer in Training team for digital scrapbooking. I have become really addicted to it. We had our first kit assignment and I got mine done. There are also some other parts that are really cute made by other designers! I had to share this layout I did with my part of the kit. It was from a family photo shoot a couple of years ago where we only got one family photo with everyone cooperating and then I couldn't get Sean to cooperate for a couple shot either. Sometimes it is impossible. I really need to learn Photoshop better so I can fix closed eyes and non-smilers! Anyway, if you like this layout and are into digital scrapbooking, you can go to my scrapping blog and get the download link for this page that is already done, you just have to add your own pictures and journaling. The flowered paper was my favorite part of the kit I made, so even though I have all boys, I just had to use it!

3 comments:

Todd and Haylee said...

Cute page! Congratulations!

Kelli said...

Cute! I like it.

Kelly Stanworth said...

I don't know if you can fix closed eyes (without taking open eyes from another picture), but the smile thing is easy to fix with the Liquify feature. Cute, Cute Boys!