Well, we did our annual family photo shoot on Monday for family night. My boys like the waterfall pictures the best and I like the ones in the leaves. So, I'm posting to see what you think!? We did part of them up the canyon with the timer and the tripod as the photographer and then we did a couple in my neighbor Kelly's back yard in front of her waterfall. We only had a couple of family ones that turned out because Sean kept making a stupid face when he was telling everyone to smile (wrinkled up forehead and bug eyes), so there wasn't a whole lot of choice there. I think Tyrel is out a little far to the left, but it is pretty good.
I liked both of these. I kind of like the casualness of the one by the waterfall.

I narrowed down the choices to 6 of each boy and then I had them pick their favorite two. I did lighten up the one of Trevin for the final, this is the one before I lightened. Aren't the leaves gorgeous?




No comments:
Post a Comment