Monday, December 15, 2008

Evers Family Photos

We had a family photo shoot at Thanksgiving with my family. It has taken me a while to get all of the photos edited and in layouts, but here they all are. I thought there were some cute one's. I especially love the one of Heidi, me and our Dad. The only one I didn't like was the one of Sean and I with his Steelers jacket on. The yellow just didn't go with the rest and the ones we took without the jacket all look goofy. Oh well, I think I have mentioned before that it is impossible to get all good pictures. The one regret I have is that we didn't get a picture of Jaron by himself. What was the photographer thinking? (LOL, that was me)

2 comments:

Todd and Haylee said...

Cute pictures!

Debbie said...

I think you did a great job of being the photographer. It's not an easy job. it's been a long time since I have seen your family, so I enjoyed these pictures.