Travis only put 3 things on his list this year, he wanted Guitar Hero World Tour (didn't get it) Iron Man DVD, and a new black accoustic/electric guitar like his dads. I told Sean he was going to have to buy the guitar, because I know nothing about what is good or not. Luckily he found a Washburn guitar with an electric pick up on Ebay that had only been played 1/2 a dozen times and came with 2 extra sets of strings, and a hard case. The guitars he had looked at that were similar in the stores were $500-$800. He was able to pick this one up for $220 with shipping included. I was a little worried because it took like 3 weeks to get here and I was worried it wasn't ever going to arrive and then what would we do since it was the only thing Travis was getting? But it arrived in time and it was beautiful, not a scratch or a fingerprint on it. Travis was so excited when he opened it up and he and Sean sat and played guitar together almost all day on Christmas day. It was so fun to listen to them. Most of my pictures are with his hand in his face blocking the photo shot, but I did happen to get this one.
Tyrel only wanted snow toys for the January campout at the Haskell's cabin for scouts, so he did his own shopping on Amazon and got himself a snowboard and a snow scooter. He is loving his snow scooter. I don't have his pictures scrapped yet, but here is a photo without a layout.
Trevin wanted Indiana Jones Legos and an Eagles helmet. We opted for a real helmet so he could have as a keepsake instead of a cheap plastic imitation. He spent all morning putting his Lego set together according to the instruction booklet. All of the boys have really enjoyed Legos and it was fun to see him do it by himself.




No comments:
Post a Comment