So are you sick of posts from me today yet? So much has happened that I haven't had a chance to blog about so sorry. You don't have to read it all if you don't want to but since this is my journal, I had to add it all.
Are you ready for Christmas? I think we are close. The tree is decorated and Sean even volunteered to hang lights on the trees out front (that has never happened before). I didn't get out all of my decorations this year because I think it looks too cluttery if I get it all out. So we just got out the tree, wreath, stockings and hangar, nativity, and put garland around the stair bannister. Trevin pulled out a couple more things to put in the basement, but it should be easy cleanup after Christmas is over.
I sent out all of my Christmas cards and my gift for my grandparents.
We made our gingerbread houses and delivered to Trevin's teachers.
I got my 2 major projects done and back from the publisher.
I got almost everything wrapped this weekend, but I ran out of paper, so I have a few to finish up today.
We got the stocking stuffers bought and Travis' gift finally arrived (we were getting worried because he is really only getting 1 thing and it took over a month to get here) I was afraid it was lost in the mail.
We are doing our sub for Santa family gift shopping and delivery tonight.
I still have to do neighbor gifts and our Ward party is Saturday morning.
We are close!
7 years ago




3 comments:
We are getting close too, thankfully! 10 days left!
Gosh, I've been in my own little world lately. I had tons to catch up on with you and you live right across the street...good neighbor and friends that I am! Yeah for your parents...I'm a little slow. We're just starting to get excited at our house about Christmas now that it has FINALLY snowed.
Thanks for the catch up. All though I missed seeing a christmas letter from you. You are one of the reasons I send one out each year now. At least you have a blog that makes up for it.
Post a Comment