Friday, January 7, 2011

Another Sick One

Trevin must have had the flu, because Travis ended up with it today.  He got up and went to school and then texted me 1st period asking me to check him out because he felt like he was going to explode.  Poor kid.  It is no fun to be sick.  He slept the entire day until about 6:30.  I finally woke him up and told him he needed to wake up and drink something and stay awake for a few hours so he could sleep tonight.


Sean and I head over to Spanish Fork to the Chamber of Commerce board installation banquet.  It was the longest night ever.  Sean is one of the newly elected board members.  I think one of their goals for next year should be to make the banquet shorter.  Or, they could just get more comfortable chairs.  It's not like it was boring, but the chairs were really hard, and we were squished together so tight that you couldn't move.  So by the time we stood up, our behinds were totally numb and it felt funny to walk.  The food was good, but I don't think it was worth the $20.  Maybe I need to go into catering......

When we got home, Travis was back in bed again.  I hope he feels better tomorrow.

No comments: