Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bean Museum - Book club - Funeral - Class

Exciting title huh!? not......

We took the Scouts to the Bean Museum on Tuesday to work on the first part of their patch and finish up their collecting belt loop. We did the "watch a video" portion of the patch and sent them home with their signed papers to go the 2nd time to fill out the worksheet with their families.

We had bookclub at Leslie's house on Wednesday. Her lemon dessert was yummy and we had quite a few people there to discuss our book "The Girl With The Pearl Earring". Every night when I read, Sean asked me where the other earring was, he is a funny man. Just like when I read "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn", he wanted to know what kind of tree it was. I kept telling him it really wasn't about the tree. Come to find out, she really did have both earrings.

Sean and I went to Grandma Bowles funeral this morning. It was good to be able to show our support to the Haskell family. I spent most of the day baking stuff and getting the finishing touches on stuff for our retreat. I started my new digital scrapbook class tonight at the high school. We have 8 students this time. Heidi was up here because our retreat is in the morning, so she came with me and helped me. I think this will be a good class. They seem to all be fairly computer literate, so hopefully we can cover a lot of ground.

I'm so excited for our retreat tomorrow. I hope I don't leave anything home.

No comments: