Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dinner with Barry and Lisa

We went to dinner with the Bradshaw's tonight.  They are so awesome.  It was so fun to just sit and visit with them.  Sean and Barry are so much alike with just saying things how they are, nothing sugar coated with those two.  We laughed and got really full and had a great time.  We committed to doing it again soon.  I hope we do because it really was fun.

When we got home, Trevin was asleep in the basement and I couldn't find the other two.  I was baffled for a minute because they usually call and tell us if they are going somewhere and it was odd that they had left Trevin.  Then I remembered it was Young Men's.  That is where they both were.  I'm glad that they were responsible enough to remember and get themselves there because I totally spaced that it was tonight.


No comments: