Saturday, January 15, 2011

Baptism and Basketball

Trevin had a basketball game this morning.  His team is playing really well together and they were able to pull off a win!  He is a fairly good defensive player, he needs to work on shooting though.




We went to Maryann's baptism today in Lehi.  It was so fun to be able to be with her for this important day.  She has been waiting a long time.  It was fun to visit with family a little and overwhelming to see all the support she had.  I think she said there were over 190 people there.  It was standing room only when we went to the font.  They had dinner afterwards - taco salad - and I'm pretty sure there was cumin in the taco seasoning that they used because I broke out in hives on the way home.  How miserable that is.  So, we missed Natalie Brown's wedding reception and we were going to stop by Todd and Haylee's to see our new nephew/cousin on the way home and we weren't ablt to do that either.  On a better note, we all got to watch some football although I was itchy and miserable the whole time.

No comments: