What a special day for our family. Trevin is 12 now and was ordained a Deacon by his dad today during Priesthood. Now, I have 4 handsome worthy Priesthood holders in my house. I'm a lucky woman. Travis was also set apart as the 2nd assistant in the Priest Quorum and Sean also was able to give Tyrel a blessing as he advanced to the office of a Priest in the Aaronic Priesthood. What a great day for a mom! I love that my boys have taken these steps. I wanted to post their line of authority here, just so we have it someplace official.
Travis Sean, Tyrel Earl, and Trevin Robert were all ordained by their father
Sean LaMarr Nielsen
who was ordained by his father
LaMarr Simons Nielsen
who was ordained by his father
Clifford Earl Nielsen
who was ordained by
Richard A Lyman
who was ordained by
Joseph F Smith
who was ordained by
Brigham Young
who was ordained by
Joseph Smith
All of the above ordinations (other than my boys) were to the office of Elder in the Melchezidek Priesthood, but before I know it, they will be getting ordained to that office too. This year for Travis. Man, time flies.

7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment