Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Dates

Sean and I have a standing lunch date every Friday afternoon.  We usually end up at the same place (at least if I'm choosing), but occasionally branch out and try someplace new.  I didn't think we were going this week since he had joined us yesterday for our lunch at our scrapbook gathering at Jaxies in Spanish Fork, but he surprised me and called and had me meet him for lunch again.  I was glad to oblige.

He has had a busy week this week and I hope it stays this way.  It is so nice for him to be busy with work.  Now that Spring is rolling around, we are hoping he stays really busy so we can pay off some debt and get our heads above water again.

We went to the temple tonight.  It was our ward temple night, but we went and did some sealings instead.  I forgot that I had hurt my knee when I tripped over a curb and fell down earlier this week, so that wasn't good, but I managed to make it through.  It was fun to have two dates with him in one day.

No comments: