Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Our Baby is 12























I can't believe it!  I still don't know how I got old enough to have a 12 year old, and he is my youngest!  Time has flown.  Trevin turned 12 today.  He wanted spaghetti for his birthday dinner, so I made it for him.  We had his cake (BTS cake) on Sunday when we celebrated all the Nielsen family March Birthday's at Grandpa and Grandma Nielsen's house.  Unfortunately, his birthday fell on a Tuesday, so with the Young Men's schedule, we had to eat in shifts instead of all together, but it was yummy and he loved it.  He will be ordained as a Deacon this Sunday by his dad.  He is very excited to be able to pass the Sacrament and do baptisms when he goes on his 12 year old trip with his Grandpa and Grandma Evers next week.  Travis gets to go as Trevin's "friend" beating out mom for that coveted spot because he didn't get to see any Vegas shows on his 12 year old trip.  They are both super excited to get to spend some time with their grandparents and go to the "O" Show.  I hope they take lots of pictures.

No comments: