Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lonely

Travis drove himself and Trevin down to Nephi today to meet up with Grandpa and Grandma Evers for Trevin's 12 year old trip.  They are going to Vegas and doing some family names at the temple and also going to the "O" Show.  I was supposed to be Trevin's "friend" for the trip, but Travis is the only one that didn't get to go to see the "O" Show for his trip and was feeling left out, so I let him go in my place.  It was so nice not having to take them down and drive back and then repeat the same thing when they get home.  It's really nice to have Travis be the "driver".

Trevin has missed the last couple days of school with a cough, so I hope he has fun and doesn't get sicker than he already is.  It seems quiet and lonely without everyone here. 

There is no school tomorrow, so Tyrel had a few friends up to play "Brawl", and then they all went to the movie, so it is really quiet around here tonight.  Sean and I are feeling like empty nesters.

No comments: