So I've always said (maybe even bragged) that I was caught up on my scrapbooking. That was true, to a point. I've pretty much always stayed caught up on my boys books, which originally was all I ever thought about doing. Then, about 5 years ago, Sean said to me one night, "What are you going to do when they grow up and leave and take their books with them? You don't have a book for yourself." So, I started then and have been working to stay caught up on current stuff for all of us and then when I have spare time, have been going back and scrapping those old pictures for myself. This is a lot of work, but also, means I get really good books, because I am such a better scrapper now than I was.
My original intent was to scrap all of those pictures the old fashioned way since the pictures were already printed out and I have tons of paper scrapping supplies still left. I did lots of them that way, but the last few weeks, I have been scanning in pictures here and there and doing them digitally because it is so much cleaner, simpler, and much better looking.
Travis and Trevin have been gone all weekend. Tyrel had his buddies over last night, so I got some scrapping done and thought I'd share a bit of what I've been doing over the past few weeks.
Here are a couple from Christmas, 2003 - aren't they such cuties?










No comments:
Post a Comment