Sunday, March 20, 2011

They're Home

Travis and Trevin made it back home today.  It was so nice that Travis was able to drive them down to Nephi and leave the car there when they left a few days ago.  That meant we didn't have to run down to Nephi to pick them up today.  They had fun bonding with their grandparents and each other.  Trevin had a cough the whole time and the cigarette smoke in the casino's didn't help him, but other than that they had fun. 

They had "the best Pizza ever" the first night.  They were able to do some baptisms at the temple.  They went to the Adventure Dome and to the "O" Show.

I spent the day scrapping some more old photos.  Here is what I have for your viewing pleasure today.

Richardson Family reunion at Windy Bills in 1995


Heidi and I riding with Uncle Craig to see the Elk at the top of the mountain.  A once in a lifetime experience that I actually got to do twice.  Once with Heidi and a few years later with Sean right before we got married.  Heidi got to ride Grandpa Richardson's horse Skeeter.

Travis and Tyrel riding ponies at Thanksgiving Point, I think it was when Trevin was a baby, so 1999ish



No comments: