Birthday #2 for our family this week. We had Tyrel's birthday dinner last night. He wanted brats and chinese ramen chicken salad for this birthday. He told me to make lots of salad because it is his favorite and I'm afraid he is going to be eating it for a week because there is LOTS! Again, we had to eat in shifts because of all the stuff going on. It gets kinda crazy when you have a house full of teenagers with schedules going all over the place. We did go to Tucano's with Grandpa and Grandma Evers tonight though, so we got to celebrate all together.
Sixteen is such an important age. He gets his driver's license (as soon as he finishes range and road), he gets to start dating, and he gets to be a Priest in the Aaronic Priesthood. I know he has set good standards when it comes to dating and he has made wise choices so far in his life, we just pray he continues to do so. I'm sure he will, he is a good kid. He is a very good driver and I don't really ever get nervous when I drive with him. He makes good choices and pays attention to the laws and does a really good job. Sean will ordain him to the office of a Priest on Sunday along with ordaining Trevin to be a Deacon. What an exciting day for us.





No comments:
Post a Comment