Saturday, March 19, 2011

Date Night with Tyrel

Tyrel and I had a date tonight. We went and got Code Red fountain drinks and Flaming Hot Cheetos (for Tyrel, I think they are yucky) and then came home and watched Mission Impossible 2. Thanks for the fun date Tyrel, and thanks for driving!

Sharlynn came over this afternoon and we scrapbooked for a little while.  We did two speed scraps and I also got some more old pictures scrapped. 

These are from Tyrel and Trevin's Birthday party in 2003.  It was right after the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake, so we had a hockey party.  We got inflatable hockey sticks and they played hockey with a balloon in our basement.  They had a blast and all earned gold medals.  We made an Olympic Ring cake for their birthday cake. 




This picture was from around the same time period.  Travis came up the stairs with this "hockey goalie mask" he had made from paper.  It was ripped, and cut and stapled together.  I was glad he had a hockey stick in his hand or I probably wouldn't have been able to tell what it was.


Travis and Trevin should be home tomorrow.  I've missed them.


No comments: