Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Caroling with the Scouts

We worked on our Good Manners belt loop with the cub Scouts today.  As we talked, we had them frost cookies and we delivered them to a few people in the ward.  We let the boys pick the song they wanted to sing (Jingle Bells) and we also let them pick who they wanted to deliver them to.  They picked the Haskells (who weren't home), the Hardy's, the Ditlevsen's (who also weren't home), the Harding's, the Bishop (who wasn't home), and the Anderson's.  They sang well and seemed to have fun and they all got to take a plate of cookies home with them along with the rubberband guns that they made last week when they were learning about tools.

Sister Brown came over tonight with the pictures of her new grandaughter for me to get her Christmas project finished for her.  I finally also got all of McKenzie's pages done too along with the ones I did for Andrea that my mom had me do for her for Christmas, so I should be able to get all of those sent to be printed tomorrow.

We had tithing settlement on Sunday.  I love our Bishop.  He always makes everyone feel so good about just everything.  He is an amazing man and I'm so grateful to be in this ward.

No comments: