Seems as though we are full of celebrations this time of year. Trevin got up early and went swimming with his Scout group. Tyrel has been having fun learning to use the winch on the 4wheeler to shovel snow with the blade so he spent the morning cleaning up the driveway from the snow we got last night.
Once Trevin got home, we headed to Leamington. Heidi and I enlisted Dad's help to get our catalogs put together while the cousins watched the BYU game and then a movie. We played Pictionary Man for a while before dinner (hard game) and then we opened the presents. When my mom asked me a while ago what I wanted, I had mentioned that I wanted Dad's conversion story written down so that I had it. He had told it to us up at the cabin this summer and there were lots of details I hadn't heard before, so I wanted the story in writing. We all got a copy of it and it will be my favorite gift I'm sure for years to come! The funniest gift was the hat the Marchant's got for uncle Greg, what a riot!
Sean played the guitar and we sang a few songs. Kaitlin played a song on the piano and Andrea read a story before we opened presents and then after all of that we had a yummy dinner of roast, potatoes and gravy, salad, rolls, vegetables and banana slush. Everyone but Trevin was too full for dessert and I'm sad I was too full because I've been craving peppermint ice cream with hot fudge.





No comments:
Post a Comment