This was a fun challenge I did. I was only going to do one picture per month, but then I had too many pictures to just pick one from each month, so this is what I ended up with.
January - Trevin played basketball, and spent the month on his science project. February - Trevin earned his All 20 award and presented his science fair project. March - Trevin got a BB gun for his birthday, Tyrel got a new phone and we had a family BB shooting competition, Travis and Tyrel received their Eagle Scout awards. April - we had a big snowstorm for April Fools Day and then again for Easter Morning. Trevin played soccer, and we took pictures at Red Bridge for grandma’s Mother’s Day present. May - we planted our garden, and put up a fence. Travis got his driver’s license and went to Sadie’s with Ashley. Trevin participated in the Hershey Track meet, and Tyrel shaved for the first time. June - Travis and Tyrel went to St. George for Youth Conference, Trevin went on his first overnight campout as a Boy Scout and learned to mow the lawn. We spent a week with the Evers at Bear Lake at a cabin. July - Spent lots of time floating the river at the Richardson Family Reunion. Tyrel spent lots of time riding and jumping the 4 wheelers, Trevin took swimming lessons.
7 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment