I thought I was getting better and headed to Leamington to help Heidi with a home party on Friday. Trevin came with me to hang out with his cousins. Our party went GREAT and I woke up Saturday feeling achy and yucky again. It's moved from my head to my chest, so now coughing and not feeling so great. I didn't want to drive home, but had to. I was wishing Travis would have come with me so I could have him drive home. I took a 4 hour nap and did some laundry and got the kitchen back in order.
Sean and I both stayed home on Sunday from church but all the boys went. I'm so glad they aren't sick and hope they stay that way.
Today (Monday) we were both feeling better, just the nagging cough now that will probably last another week or so. The boys wanted to go Christmas shopping for family night, but Sean and I didn't want to go out in the cold, so we enjoyed just a scripture reading family night at home with some yummy chocolate cake the neighbor brought over.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment