Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Travis' SEOP

Sean and I were able to meet with Travis and the school counselor today.  It seems Travis is on track and only will need 2 required classes next year to graduate.  So, he is looking into taking some classes at MATC to get some computer certifications under his belt to help with job seeking once he graduates.  He is pretty excited about the prospects.  He also needs to take the ACT this year, which he is not too excited about.  He is transferring out of TV Broadcasting into TV Production for the 2nd half of the year, and is checking into a couple of other schedule changes to get him more channeled to computers as he feels this is what he wants to do "when he grows up".  It was a pretty productive meeting we felt.

Sister Anderson in our ward isn't doing too well and I was able to help with dinner for the family tonight.  Since so many of us signed up, I only had to do rolls.  It snowed a ton last night, so I waded through the snowy mess to deliver them.  I got to visit with her for a little bit and it was good to see her.  I hope she gets feeling better, we miss her fun personality around.  It is sad to see her so sick especially around this time of year.  I'm going to try to go next week sometime and sit and visit with her for a bit.

No comments: