Kristi came up and spent the day scrapbooking. She caught on really quick and it was fun to be able to teach her and see her so excited about it. I hope she keeps doing it. We got the program ordered for her, Adam bought her some disks for her birthday and she actually got 5 layouts done the first day. I think that's pretty good for just barely learning the program. The kids played outside some, watched some TV, played Super Smash Brothers and had a pizza party.
We also got Kristi's blog updated and made her a new background and header, so it is all cute now. She promises she will keep it updated better now that we got it all fixed up for her.
Troy and Lisa sent me the pictures from McKynlee's blessing a while ago, and I was able to get these layouts done of her in her blessing dress, so I thought I'd post them even though it was like a month ago.
7 years ago






1 comment:
Love the Christmas card and the baby layouts. You are so very creative and talented. I hope I start to have a little more time in 2011 to use the skills you taught me in our digital scrapbooking class. I still really intend to get with you and have you teach me the last couple things. I also REALLY, REALLY want you to help me do my blog, too.
Post a Comment