Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas shopping

Sean and I were feeling a little better tonight so the boys talked us into taking them Christmas shopping.  We both still have those nagging coughs that take a month to go away.  I think we got most of the shopping done.  I still have one more thing to get from Trevin and then I got an email saying the main thing I got for Travis and Tyrel is backordered and they expect another shipment on the 22nd.  What??  Now what am I going to do.  I emailed them to see if they get it on the 22nd if they could get them out to us by Christmas so we shall see.  They just might both get a package wrapped that says IOU.  Why didn't they have it on their website that they were out of stock?  They will not be getting a good customer review from me.

No comments: