Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Card

I didn't get as many Christmas cards sent this year as I usually do.  Postage is so expensive!  So, in case you didn't get one, I still wanted to share because I think they are cute.  So here is the annual Nielsen Christmas card.


You can click on the images to see them larger if you care to read what they say!

I had to post those cute pictures of my awesome family to cheer myself up.  It has been a terrible, horrible, rotten, no good, very bad day.  I have a loan I have been working on for over 3 months now and the lender is making it so difficult I just can't stand it.  Today was the last day to get it closed this month or else start all over again and drag it out another month.  We were almost there and it was just one thing after another and we finally just gave up, at least the loan officer gave up and turned of his computer and phone and said we would just have to send it to another lender next month and start it all again.  Right after that, the lender called me and said they were sending documents but it was 1 1/2 hours after the title company had closed and 4 hours after the customer had left.  I told them to send them out anyway just because I wanted to make them work even though it wasn't going to close.  I went down to Sean's office in tears because I had been working on it for the last 3 months, but working my guts out today trying to make it happen and then it didn't.  My being spiteful paid off though because the title officer was checking her emails from home and bless her heart, she saw the documents come, called the borrowers, and ran to their home at 8:30 tonight and got them to sign.  The loan officer got the message on his voicemail and called to tell me it was a Christmas miracle and I told him I had told them to go ahead and send the documents out even though he told me to just forget it, so I took credit for the miracle and I'm so thankful for that awesome title officer that took it upon herself after hours to make it happen for us.  Now hopefully it funds next week.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I happy that you had your Christmas Miracle!!!