Not sure if this is meant as a clue that I'm too cranky or not, but Travis gave a great lesson for FHE tonight from President Monson's talk from the Priesthood session of last conference. He did a really good job with his lesson. I'm proud of him for the time and preparation he is putting into his lessons lately. It is good practice for when he will be a missionary. He will be awesome!
We had family night on the deck because the weather was so nice. I thought it got a little chilly, but everyone else was cool with it. Sorry neighbors if you have to listen to how awful the Nielsen family sings on Monday nights.
I made chocolate zucchini cake with chocolate glaze for dessert and Grandpa and Grandma Nielsen showed up right at dessert time with some peaches. So, they joined us for some cake and visited with us for a bit.
I started on a scrap 4 hire project that I need to get done before Christmas. It is kind of fun to scrap other peoples pictures. I'm having a great time with it!





No comments:
Post a Comment