Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wipe Out

Trevin and I have a standing date every Tuesday night at 7:00 to watch Wipe Out.   Travis and Tyrel have YM that night, so it works out well for us.  He loves it and I love to just sit and listen to him giggle and say "Oh Man!"  He is so funny.  We will have to think of something new for our dates though because I think it is only on in the summer. 

A few Saturday's ago, when he was supposed to be doing his chores, I walk by his room and he says, "Mom come see if you can guess what this is!"  So I walk in and find one of the Wipe Out zones.  Hopefully you have seen this show, or you will have no idea what this is.  He even had people off, falling off, made it to safety, not even started, and in the middle of the zone.  The black box hanging by the chain is the wrecking ball that is on there sometimes.  SO CUTE!

No comments: