Trevin had another football game this evening. Another loss. So sad. Grandpa and Grandma Evers came up and watched the game. Trevin had a few flag pulls this game, so I think he is getting better as a player. It would be fun for them to get a few wins though.
I said I would do better this week getting him to scouts, well, I lied. I totally spaced it again. We were home in time, but coming home, trying to get everyone fed and homework done just totally made me forget yet again. They have a 10 mile bike ride on Saturday morning, so hopefully I'll remember that.
Chandler came over to do his signing lab with Travis and Tyrel tonight too. They have to get together in a group and work on their sign language skills for an hour every week. I heard a lot of regular talking too, so I hope they are getting things done. When I ask them, they say they are discussing what they signed. Hmmm, sounds fishy to me...............
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment