Thursday, September 16, 2010

They still sit in the box

Another day with good intentions and I didn't get it done.  My tomatoes are still in a box on my counter.  I really don't have any good excuses either.  I sat down at my computer this morning and thought I'd make a new blog background really quick, and it took me forever to get the size right!  So, I saved the template when I finally got it done, so next time I want to change, I will know the correct dimensions.  So, do you love it by the way?  I think it is so fun.  I have a matching background, header, siggy and post divider.  I made this with a kit we have coming out in a couple months called Abby. It is named after my cute little neighbor who had her pictures taken in a dress with these colors in it.  I loved the pictures and picked out the colors to make a kit to match it.  I think it is one of my new favorites!

By the time I got done with all my blog upgrades, I knew I wouldn't have time to get the tomatoes done before I had to go visiting teaching.  So, I was going to start afterwards.  When I got back from visiting teaching, I remembered that Trevin had an early footbball game tonight and I wouldn't be able to get it done before that, so I put it off again. 


Trevin's team had a tough time without their quarterback tonight.  A quarterback is kinda hard to replace.  Who would have thought a birthday party would be more important than a football game?  LOL!  They lost 19-0. 



When we got home, we had dinner really quick and I still didn't have time to do tomatoes.  I will do them on Friday!  No excuses.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I love your blog!! Truly beautiful! Some day I need to figure out how to do that :0) I think I would rather play with my blog than can tomatoes as well!

Kelly Stanworth said...

I love it!!! Also I love Abby and that darling dress that Amber made for her.