I spent the day trying to get caught up on house chores and laundry that I avoided this weekend while I went scrapping. Too bad the little elves didn't do it while I was away. I guess there is no avoiding stuff like that, it just waits for you to come back.
After dinner, we ran up to see our newest niece McKynlee. She is so cute. Her hair looked really blonde in the pictures, but it is kind of a dark blonde in real life. Not brown, but not the white blonde all the other Nielsen babies have had. She just slept even though we were passing her around. We had a fun visit with Troy and Lisa and then we stopped for 60 cent cones at Artic Circle for our family night treats. The one in Draper has pretty small cones compared to the one in Spanish Fork. Lesson learned!
No comments:
Post a Comment