We got to go to Salt Lake for the blessing of our newest little niece today. Sean's sister and her husband had their third little girl in June and she was blessed today. She was so beautiful in her blessing dress made by Sean's mom. It was a great blessing and we had fun visiting with family. Her name is by that long ribbon on the real page, but I took it off for posting here.

There was all kinds of salads, rolls, brownies and peanut butter bars. It was all so good although Travis thought there was something wrong with not having meat with a meal. My little carnivore. Someday, he will learn to like salads. I should have taken a picture of his plate. He came out of the line with a roll and two peanut butter bars and a cup of water. My plate on the other hand, was overflowing with all kinds of yummy stuff. There was this most yummy salad that had mixed greens, strawberries, toasted candied almonds and feta cheese (I think) with this yummy poppy seed vinagrette to go on it. The potato salad and broccoli salad were also SOOO good. The rolls and the peanut butter bars were to die for! I ate way too much of all of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment