It's my wonderful hubby's birthday today. Now he is as old as me. He wanted SWAT team chicken for dinner so we had that and rice and squash from the garden. I made pumpkin pies for dessert since he likes them better than cake. The boys were excited and the house smelled yummy! I couldn't find my crust recipe from Sister Newman, so I had to make due with another one. It wasn't as good, but it worked.
Travis and Tyrel went to young men's and Sean and I went to Trevin's first football game. His team did awesome! He is on the Raiders team this year. They had 4 interceptions tonight and Trevin was one of them. He ran it back and almost scored. Then a little later in the game, he almost got a 2nd interception. The ball hit him pretty hard in the chest, so he wasn't able to hang on to it. They won 20-0. I couldn't believe how cold it got. It was bearable, but I was glad I had grabbed my Levi jacket before we left. I guess it's time to load the quilts into the back of the car so we have them for the cold football nights coming up.
His game on Thursday is the early game, so it shouldn't be as cold. I hope they can keep up their good playing skills. Trevin played center the first half of the game and then played on the line the 2nd half. I didn't get any pictures because it was too dark by the time the game started, but I should be able to get some at the early game on Thursday.
I finally finished up the last of the photos from Sean's family photo shoot in July. These are just random leftover snapshots that I took that night.
7 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment