Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Class or no Class

I was supposed to start teaching my digital class tonight, but there weren't enough people signed up.  They told me to go anyway just in case some people showed up that weren't signed up.  So, I went and they didn't even have the classroom unlocked for me to get into.  What a pain.  I talked with those that showed up and there really isn't enough to make it worth the time to teach, but I told them if we could get a few more people, we would try to start it again next week.  They thought they knew others that wanted to take it, so hopefully we can get enough to show up next week to make a full class.  If anyone knows of anyone that wants to learn to digital scrap.  Let them know and let me know.  It will be Wednesdays at the high school and it is fun!

Here is the page I finally go scrapped from our Scrappin Weekend a couple weeks ago.

I also had Cub Scouts today.  We went to the library and then came back and made book covers that they drew a picture on.  They were well behaved at the library and we got everything accomplished that was on the schedule.  Next week is pack night and they should be getting lots of awards!

No comments: